Cookies Policy - Lartisien
The purpose of this Cookies Policy (the "Cookies Policy") is to inform users ("Users", "You", "Your") of the website https://www.lartisien.com ("Service") of the methods that Lartisien implements, alone or in collaboration with the institutions of its network ("We", "Our"), to view and store information relating to Your browsing on the Service.
When using the Service, information related to browsing from Your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. ("Terminal") may be stored in text files called "cookies" installed on Your Terminal, subject to the choices that You have expressed regarding "cookies" and which You may change at any time (see Clause 1.4 below).
The Cookies Policy forms an integral part of the Terms of Service ("TOS") and must be read in conjunction with these TOS as well as our Protection of Personal Data and Privacy Charter (“Charter”) accessible here: [link to the Charter].
We may modify the Cookies Policy, in particular in order to comply with all legislative, regulatory, case law, editorial or technical changes under the conditions described in the TOS. You should therefore refer to the latest version of the Cookies Policy before you browse.
1. What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small text file, image or software file that We may be required to save on Your Terminal's hard drive through Your Internet browser when You use the Service, subject to Your consent and unless You object.
A "cookie" allows its issuer, during its validity period, to recognise the Terminal concerned each time this Terminal accesses digital content containing "cookies" from the same issuer.
Once installed, the "cookies" allow Us to recognise You on each visit to the Service, and therefore allow You to enjoy all the features of the Service, to report Your visit to a certain page and to thus provide You with an additional service. They also allow Us to improve Your browsing comfort, the security of Your connection or to adapt the content of a page to Your interests or user preferences.
The information stored by the "cookies", for a limited period of validity (see Clause 10.3 below), relates in particular to the pages visited, the advertising on which You have clicked, the type of browser You use, as well as other data that Our online services automatically process such as the identity of Your Internet service provider, Your IP address or information You have entered on the Service (in order to avoid entering it again).
"Cookies" are not active files, and therefore cannot host viruses. For more information, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. What is the purpose of the "cookies" issued on the Service?
Only the issuer of a "cookie" may read or modify the information contained therein.
"Cookies" are used for the purposes described below, subject to Your choices that You may express and modify at any time through the settings of the browser software used when browsing on the Service.
1. Browsing "cookies"
Browsing "cookies" improve the performance of the Service in order to provide the User with better use of the Service. These "cookies" do not require the User's prior information and consent to be placed on the User's Terminal.
More specifically, these browsing "cookies" allow the issuer to:
- adapt the presentation of the Service to Your Terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when You use the Service, depending on the viewing or player software and hardware that Your Terminal contains;
- allow access to a reserved space subject to login and password;
- store information relating to the forms that You have filled in during the use of the Service;
- remember Your user preferences, display settings and the drives You use to facilitate Your browsing during Your next visit to the Service;
- adapt the information or promotional content of the Service to Your interests and preferences assumed, declared, or resulting from Your browsing on the Service, and depending on Your place of connection to the Service;
- implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to log back onto a Service after a certain period of time.
2.1. Statistical "cookies"
The statistical "cookies" issued on the Service make it possible to compile statistics and measures of attendance and use of the various elements making up the Service (sections and content visited, paths, etc.), enabling Us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Service.
The results of statistical "cookies" analyses are processed anonymously and for statistical purposes only.
2.2. Advertising "cookies" and third-party "cookies"
Advertising "cookies" and third-party "cookies" allow the issuer to:
- determine in real time which advertising is displayed according to Your recent browsing in order to limit the number of times an advertisement is displayed and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- customize Your browsing experience on the Service, maintain and improve the quality of Our service and protect You from any fraudulent activity. When third-party websites, such as social media sites, receive information contained in the "cookies" through the use of a specific module of the Service, this information is presumed to be anonymous and for the sole purpose of allowing Your identification on the Service.
|Issuer of the "cookie"||Name of the "cookie"||Purpose of the "cookie"||Opt-out (refer to opt-out procedures if applicable)||Lifespan of the "cookie"|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Real-time statistical monitoring of visits||[to be completed]||24 months|
3. Validity period of "cookies"
"Cookies" issued on the Service are session "cookies" (the duration of which is limited to the time of connection to the Service) and persistent "cookies" (the duration of which, although still limited, is longer than the duration of a connection).
Session "cookies" are only active during Your visit and are deleted when You close Your browser. Persistent "cookies" remain stored on Your Terminal's hard drive once Your browser is closed.
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations and the recommendations of the French Data Protection Agency ("CNIL"), "cookies" are stored for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months after they are first placed. At the end of this period, Your consent must be obtained again to collect cookies subject to consent.
4. Your choices regarding "cookies":
All the rights of the User recognized in Clause 6 of the Charter are also applicable to the use of "cookies".
Several possibilities are available to You to manage cookies. The User understands that "cookies" improve browsing comfort on the Service. Any modification of settings by the User may change his/her browsing on the Service and his/her conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of "cookies". LARTISIEN cannot be held liable for the consequences of a less efficient functioning of the Service due to the impossibility of installing or reading "cookies" necessary for its proper functioning, if the User has rejected or deleted them.
Users can configure their browser software so that "cookies" are saved on their Terminal or, on the contrary, rejected either systematically or depending on their issuer. Users may also configure their browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of "cookies" is offered to them from time to time, before a cookie is saved on their Terminal.
Please note that the exercise of the right of objection will not prevent advertisements from being displayed. Only advertisements using the personalisation services of the Service will cease. In other words, the User will no longer be exposed to advertisements adapted to his/her interests through the use of "cookies" on the Service but will continue to see advertisements whose content will no longer necessarily be in line with his/her interests or may even be dubious.
The help menu or dedicated section of Your browser will tell You how to express or change your "cookies” preferences:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Android: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=fr
- BlackBerry: https://global.blackberry.com/fr/legal/cookies
- Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies